Does Your Broadband Let You Down?
Creative Telecoms' Cellular Ethernet is quick and easy to deploy and a secure alternative to wired connectivity, with coverage across the whole of the UK. Prices starting at £80 per month for 15Gb usage and speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload, Creative Telecoms can provide your business with fast and reliable network in no time at all.
Cellular Ethernet is not just a mobile internet solution. All traffic is delivered privately back to Creative Telecoms network, via discrete interconnects, this mean the traffic does not traverse the public Internet, and removes the need for VPN’s, providing a highly secure solution for businesses across a range of industries.
Ideal for both remote or temporary sites, areas requiring rapid deployment, as well as a failover service, it can support single or multiple services, such as Internet Access, SIP or MPLS. Available as a layer 2 or layer 3 service making it extremely flexible when it comes to deployment models.
Cellular Ethernet uses a network independent coverage solution to deliver connectivity via 3 of the UK’s largest mobile networks. This ensures the best possible coverage without the need to redeploy or reconfigure the router.
The service is continuously checking these networks, and when it sees a significant drop in signal and performance from the primary network, it will connect to the next strongest connection. This reduces both the sales and support overheads, if there is a mobile signal at a location, Cellular Ethernet will deliver connectivity. Depending on the deployment model, the service is based on either fixed or usage based commercial model.
Fast Data Delivery
- Short term solution for a rapid deployment need or temporary connectivity solution
- Cover unexpected delays where a fixed delivery date changes
Back Up Service
- Diverse technology for business continuity
- Insurance policy for the primary Ethernet connectivity
Ethernet ‘Not Spots’
- Installation of a 4G service where there is no cost effective fibre coverage
Cellular Ethernet is available in four variants:
Cellular Ethernet - To be used as a locations primary connectivity, it is available on a 12 or 36-month contract with various data usage packages.
Pre-Ethernet - This product is designed to bridge the gap before a Fibre based connectivity solution is installed. Delivered as a rolling monthly contract, it is also available with various data usage packages 15, 30, 50, 100 or 125Gb.
Failover - Cellular Ethernet can be used as a backup solution to Wired connectivity. As the service is deployed as a failover solution, used only on rare occasions, it is delivered as a fixed monthly rental, with a fair usage policy rather than usage based
Adv Cellular Ethernet - This product is a mixture of Pre-Ethernet and Failover, the CPE will be configured as a primary circuit allowing you a rapid deployment solution. The service is then modified to a failover service once the primary connectivity has been successfully installed.
What are the benefits of Cellular Ethernet?
- Deploy a connectivity solution nationwide in as little as 5 working days
- Fixed IP Addressing enables the configuration of seamless failover from fibre
- Multiple services make this solution ideal for an MPLS failover
- Vertical applications across Retail, Construction & Logistics
- Network independent coverage insulating from mobile network outages
- Deliver single or multiple services over the connection such as Internet and MPLS
The Creative Telecoms Team